Apple AirTag Global Tracker
We are really excited about Apple's new AirTag and how it will make travel much eaiser.
One of the great things about the Apple AirTag is that it piggy backs off other Apple devices to report it's location so it doesn't need to connect to the Internet for you to be able to find it. However, if you are wanting to find your iPhone, iPad, Mac or other AirTagged objects then you will need to be connected via WiFi or cellular 3G/4G/5G.
With only a tiny amount of data being used by the Find My App. With a Flexiroam X Starter Pack you'll be able to track the location of all of your Apple AirTag devices for almost a year, wherever you are in the world!
So what are you waiting for? Go and dig out that (iPhone 6S and newer) you have lying around, update it to version 14.5 of iOS and you have your own dedicated tracking device.
Flexiroam are proud to be an recognised as an Apple eSIM Worldwide Service Provider and w
- Find an old iPhone you hvae lying around (iPhone 6S or newer)
- Update the iPhone to iOS 14.5
- Buy a Flexiroam X Starter Kit
- Download the Flexiroam X App & setup your Flexiroam Account
- Activate your Flexiroam eSIM | SIM Card | Microchip
- Turn off network use for all applications other than Find My
- Enjoy unlimited tracking of your Apple AirTags all over the globe with 100MB of Global Data valid for 360 days.